Sunday, April 18, 2010

My final entry from Los Angeles...maybe.

Okay. So there has been a wee bit of gap in my blogging. Not that anyone has noticed, but I do believe that I said that I probably wouldn't be doing it with any degree of regularity in my last post. Anyway, we are heading into our last full week of classes here at the Los Angeles Film Studies Center. I can't believe how incredibly fast the semester has gone by. I am currently suffering from mixed emotions about the end of the semester. Obviously, I miss my family and will be glad to be reunited with them for more than a couple days (I went home for Easter), but on the other hand, I really like it here in L.A. and have been blessed to have made so many new and wonderful friends. The trip and the sacrifice of being away from my family feels to have been worth it both personally and professionally. Lori will be flying into LA next Sunday and will be attending our premier and our banquet with me. I also will not have classes or internship that week, so Lori and I will be doing a bunch of stuff around town. Seeing the sights and what have you :-)
So, I wanted to thank all of you that take the time to read my mindless blogs for all your support and prayers for me and my family throughout the course of the semester. You all are wonderful.
Thanks to all my LA friends who have made this one of the best semesters I have experienced in my time back in school. You all are wonderful as well!

No comments: