Monday, September 8, 2008

NFL Week One

The title's a bit misleading. I will not be doing this every week. The first week, though, is of particular interest. I was so excited about the Pats' first game. We did manage to come away with a win. Bittersweet. Yeah for the win, but it also carries with the season ending injury of (I'd like to see someone try to argue this) one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL, Tom Brady.
Don't get me wrong, Matt Castle played well...our defense played exceptionally well, especially in the last quarter...but Castle just isn't Tom Brady. Honestly, all my hopes for the perfect season (the one we should have had last year) are a bit dim. Hopefully, Matt Castle will be what Tom Brady was to Drew Bledsoe. We'll see. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments: