Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It has arrived!

As I've said earlier, I had to work very hard at occupying myself today instead of staring out the window waiting for the FedEx guy to show up with my Mac. My wife called and asked if I wanted to play golf. Well, normally I wouldn't think twice...but, I figured it was already almost 2:00 and it probably wouldn't come until tomorrow. So we left a note on the door, just in case, and asked my neighbor if she'd sign for it if it did come. Naturally, the FedEx guy showed up a few minutes after we left the house. When we got back (I actually had a pretty good game too...well, for me it was good) I only had thirty minutes to get it out of the box and drool over it before I had to go to work. Anyway, it was the longest night of work ever! Now I'm sitting here and the beautifully sexy Mac is telling me that it is going to take another 17 hours to finish installing Final Cut Studio! That's over half a day! I've got to sleep...well, that's what my wife tells me anyway:-)

No comments: